PRESENTATION & SELLING SKILLS IN TRAVEL (ADVANCED & BEGINNER)
Failure to prepare is preparing to fail. These courses are specifically tailored to talent working in the travel industry are aimed at honing your presentation skills and also learning advanced selling techniques.
- The starter course is for those who are new to presenting or need to gain more confidence. We will cover off many aspects of preparing for the presentation, using technology and controlling the audience. this one day course can be taken on either 18th or 25th July at a CBD location.
- The advanced course will give more sales techniques, working as a team and dealing with tough questions. This course is a natural progression from the starter course and runs on both 19th and 26th July again in Melbourne CBD.
- There are discounts for multiple attendees from one company and also a special price if you book both the starter and advanced courses at the same time. Contact us for prices.
These courses are aimed at;
- Retail travel agency owners
- Sales reps for travel suppliers
- Airline reps
- Sales reps for hotels, car hire companies etc.
- Account managers from travel management companies
- Strategic sales managers
- Travel technology account managers and sales managers
- Tourism sales
In fact whatever your role is within the travel industry be sure to check out these course. There will be courses coming soon in Sydney PLUS we can deliver a bespoke course just for your sales or account management team
If you want to know more please contact Richard Savva at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SO WHO IS CHANGING TIMES?
There is a real need for candidates who are looking to change roles and enhance their careers to benefit from the best recruitment advice and a confidential mentor. This is why AA Appointments and Changing Times have come together to offer a complete service. As Australia’s leading travel and hospitality recruitment specialists, AA are expert in matching candidate’s unique talents, with clients’ specific needs. As a value add to their candidates, they have now partnered with Changing Times to offer mentoring services.
Changing Times has vast travel industry expertise and offers coaching and mentoring to individuals to help them build their career. Especially if someone is looking to change role, also for internal promotion, Changing Times will help candidates prepare for the challenges you may face. The mentoring program’s are tailored for each candidate whether they are at the start of their travel & hospitality career, stepping up to management, or at the executive level. Employers can also benefit from the business coaching program which is tailored to company culture and goals. Companies can invest in their employees to maximise the job satisfaction and results.
For more information about these services and the unique AA Appointments discount on these programs please contact Richard Savva at email@example.com or for employment queries, contact our team on 02 9231 6377.