WHERE TO LOOK FOR THAT ELUSIVE JOB?
Job hunting is very stressful during these times, so don’t limit yourself, as there are many different avenues to explore.
(2) Make yourself visible. Co’s are using Linkedin profiles to recruit so ensure yours is up to date as you may be lucky enough to be headhunted
(3) Reach out to your professional contacts via linkedin & be proactive. Just don’t become an online stalker.
(4) Target employers directly even if they have no roles, it shows your interest. Sign up to their direct websites to receive updates on new job openings.
(5) Volunteering: Unpaid work may open up doors in the future, so volunteer to do work experience.
(6)You have transferrable skills so don’t limit your applications to roles in your field.Go for it!
(7) Reach out to amazing recruiters like me. We can offer valuable insight into companies, market updates, as well as insider information on what our clients want.
(8) Stay motivated: During these times, it’s important to stay motivated, focused and positive. It may take a while to find something right now but with the right attitude, you will succeed!
Good luck:Joan Lee -National Recruitment Team Leader