AA TIP OF THE WEEK – YOUR HEALTH IS IMPORTANT
As we start to slowly get back to some sort of normality, it is important that we continue to support each other any way possible. From 15-21 June is Men’s Health Week, an important annual event providing a platform challenging key issues in men’s health. There are a number of virtual events that are currently happening around the country and we encourage everyone to join (https://www.menshealthweek.org.au/events).
Important points as mentioned on men’s health week website:
- Be active in getting medical help if you don’t feel well, have a problem that won’t go away or notice unusual symptoms.
- It’s OK to seek help – don’t try to do everything on your own or bury problems. Talk to your partner, friends and workmates.
- Push hard to get the help you need to manage your life, work, family and financial needs.
- Ladies, be proactive in helping your men and boys get the help they and you need. Use available hotlines, speak with professionals to get the best course of action and be persistent.
- Don’t leave it too late to seek help. Fear is not a killer.
Stay safe and Healthy,