LUXURY TRAVEL CONSULTANT SPECIALIST
Fancy organising bespoke made travel itineraries for the rich and famous? Here is your chance to book first class holidays including private yacht charters in the Greek Islands, luxury Safaris in Africa and premium cruises to Antartica. The best part is, YOU GET TO EXPERIENCE IT TOO.
With access to amazing educational travel, this is a dream job!
YOUR DAY TO DAY will include
- Booking international and domestic flights/accommodation transfers
- Organising special interest private tours, theatre and restaurant reservations
- Bespoke requests organising private special interest events
WHAT YOU NEEDTO SUCCEED
- You will have a minimum 12 months travel consultant experience
- GDS skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A passion and knowledge of all things LUXURY
- Flexibility to work rostered hours from home and in the office
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Top salary package & Bonuses
- Access to fantastic first class educationals
- Ongoing product training
- Career progression
- PERMANENT role, job security
CONTACT OUR TRAVEL DIVISION TODAY
firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02 9231 6377