|Date Posted||February 7, 2019|
Contracting, Buying & Product
- Want a new travel role where you can utilize your International product knowledge?
- Monday to Friday – no more weekends!
- Looking to move away from sales? Here’s your chance!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Joining this leading travel company on the Gold Coast, you will step into a reputable and growing Product team.
- As a Product coordinator you will be responsible for assisting the Product Manager with the contracting, maintenance and day to day management of all products for various distribution channels.
- You will work with the sales team to deliver key product information to consultants, as well as working closely with external partners.
- On a day to day basis you will build and maintain supplier relationships, problem solve and assist with product research.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Get your foot in the door in Product
- Monday to Friday working week
- Modern office in a great location
- Career progression
- On-going training and development
- Great team and social events
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Previous travel industry experience, preferably wholesale or product
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear written communication skills
- Time management and ability to prioritize
- Great interpersonal skills
- Performance driven
Don’t miss this opportunity to get into product, apply today!