|Date Posted||June 26, 2019|
|Salary||$70k + Super + bonuses|
Senior Corporate Travel Consultants
As one of Australia’s fastest growing TMC, this company is also looking to expand it’s growth internationally. This innovative TMC is always thinking of the next efficient working environment for their employees to service their SME accounts.
With business booming, this centrally based office requires an ADDITIONAL highly competent travel professional to service their corporate accounts that they have won...
You will be responsible for servicing SME corporate accounts with domestic and international business travel arrangements. You will use your years of experience to service these clients to a VIP level and showcase your international fares and ticketing knowledge.
WHAT YOU NEED?
* A minimum 7+ years international travel consulting experience (corporate essential)
* Tramada experience
* Strong fares knowledge – Galileo Preferred
* Ability to work under pressure
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Work from home opportunities 3 – 4 days of the week, the other days in the office
* Monday to Friday business hours
* Career Growth opportunities
* Centrally located close to public transport.
* Professional environment
* Starting salary of $70,000 plus additional $$ bonuses plus Super
* Great social activities; and more......
If this all sounds like it hits the mark (and why wouldn't it?!) apply to AA Appointments today.