|Date Posted||August 9, 2019|
|Salary||$26 - $30 per hour + Super. (Depending on Experience)|
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Long and Short term assignments
- Diverse Job Descriptions with permanency opportunities!
We are looking for experienced travel agents interested in jumping in to temporary assignments which business across the travel industry.
Assignments can be long term or short term and are spread across retail, Corporate, Wholesale, Events and Airlines. You could also being doing a diverse range of roles within these brackets with no 2 temp positions ever being quite the same!
Often we are looking for very well known and prominent businesses that you perhaps had never thought to work for, which is advantageous for those using temping as a way to suss out where your next adventure lies within the industry.
Temp assignments usually come along when a business has someone on leave, when there is a busy period or perhaps if they need a consultant whilst waiting for a permanent to be found - in these cases, temping can serve as a dress rehearsal for the business before offering you the job!
WHAT WE TYPICALLY NEED:
- Minimum of 12 month sin the travel Industry
- Ability to use a GDS well - Sabre, Galileo, Amadeus
- A back office system and self ticketing skills will strengthen your application
- Willingness to learn and a sense of urgency is essential
For more information on current roles or to register your interest in temping, please apply with your current resume.