|Date Posted||March 13, 2017|
|State||South Australia (SA)|
Take your career to the next level and join an industry leader in Adelaide as their AREA REVENUE MANAGER.
What will you be doing?
- Manage the Revenue & Reservations Departments
- Working closely with GM's, Sales & Marketing teams to implement revenue management processes & strategies
- Manage and forecast occupancy to reach revenue goals
- Maintain & measure all revenue strategies
- Channel management review to ensure growth
- Educate and train team members on revenue management
- Revenue budgeting
- Keep updated on market trends
- Competitor analysis
- Management reporting
What you need to succeed?
- Travel or hospitality experience in a similar role is essential
- Strong attention to detail & organizational skills
- Channel management including GDS & PMS systems
- Ability to multi task on a daily basis
- Be computer savvy
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
How will you be rewarded?
- Generous salary package – based on experience
- Fantastic discounts & benefits
- Excellent career progression
- Supportive management
This one won't be around for long so apply today!