|Date Posted||October 13, 2021|
Hotels & Hospitality
|State||New South Wales (NSW)|
|Salary||Attractive Salary Package|
ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER – HATTED VENUE
Move to Regional NSW and assist in running this stunning hatted restaurant that showcases local produce.
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the successful day to day running of the luxury resort’s hatted and fine dining restaurant.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring a high standard of service is provided and maintained for guests
- Managing Restaurant reservations
- Staff management
- Hands on floor management
What You Need
Previous experience in a similar fine dining management role is a must along with impeccable grooming and customer service skills.
- Earn a strong salary package
- Be given the opportunity for career progression and development
- Be part of a fun and hard working team
- Discounted stays and dining
Want to know more ?
Apply now or send your CV to email@example.com