|Date Posted||November 19, 2020|
|Salary||$80K+ super + commission|
We're on the hunt for a highly experienced sales professional with strong business development and relationship management skills to join an international travel company
Our client is a highly respected travel company that is leader in their field. Based in Melbourne, they believe in providing truly unique experiences for their clients whilst giving back to the community.
They are currently seeking an experienced BDM to join their sales team and grow their group business.
- You’ll be responsible for identifying and securing new business across Australia and New Zealand.
- Successfully follow up leads to book in person or virtual client visits
- Assist in developing and executing successful strategies to reach targeted markets
What's In It For You
- Strong Salary Package + Commission
- Fun, motivating and supportive work environment
- Health and wellbeing courses
- Famils and Discounted travel when borders and the world reopen
- Long term progression opportunity to build a sales team
What You Need
- Previous experience as a travel business development manager with a focus on group travel
- Effective communication skills
- Proven ability in successfully winning new business
This role is set to start early 2021 but interviewing now so apply today