|Date Posted||May 7, 2019|
|State||New South Wales (NSW)|
|Salary||Salary package up to $70K OTE|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Travel & Events Coordinator to join our clients growing team. This role will see you step into one of the most exciting roles in Australia for this successful Events company.
Working in a varied role you will be responsible for the following tasks and no two days are ever the same!
- Account Management
- Plan, coordinate and implement all operational aspects of events and incentive programmes, special interest travel, conferences and award dinners, nationally and internationally
- Develop and manage national and international relationships with key stakeholders, suppliers and delegates
- Coordinate and manage extensive travel logistics, nationally and internationally
- Account reconciliation
- Engage in various communication channels for the purpose of attracting new clients
- Support the Managing Director with various event projects and senior relationship management
- Daily administrative and financial duties
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Travel & Events Coordinator role
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised with a high level of administration skills
- Ability to manage multiple events and tasks simultaneously
- Solid GDS skills
- Strong understanding of the MICE industry
PACKAGE ON OFFER
This role will see you working Monday - Friday hours and earning a high base salary depending on experience. You may even get the chance to attended international and domestic events down the track!
If you are ready for your next challenge in the Events space then we want to hear from you! Call us today to find out more about this role.