|Date Posted||August 4, 2022|
|State||New South Wales (NSW)|
|Salary||Excellent Salary Package|
CORPORATE TRAVEL CONSULTANT – NSW
- Award Winning Global TMC
- Supportive management team
- Attractive remuneration package
ABOUT YOUR NEW EMPLOYER
Our client is an award winning global TMC that boasts international career progression and sensational benefits.
They are currently seeking a talented CORPORATE TRAVEL CONSULTANT to join their dynamic team. Be part of a fun and professional team while delivering exceptional service to your established clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Booking flights, accommodation and transfers
- Build travel policies and establish customers with travel & technology tools
- Nurture relationships with your clients while delivering excellent customer service
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Previous GDS experience (Sabre preferred)
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a healthy attitude to multi-tasking
- Passionate customer service focused individual with a vibrant personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills with a keen eye for detail
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
You will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and the unique opportunity to join this amazing team.
- Flexible Hybrid Arrangement - Work from home days to cut down commute hours
- Mon to Fri business hours – no weekend work!
- Supportive and growth-oriented workplace; promotions available with a network of brands
- Travel perks and incentives
- Educational Trips
- Corporate Health Discounts
- Paid Parental Leave
- Financial Planning Advice
- Be rewarded for reaching sales targets with a generous incentive
Want to know more? Reach out to our Travel Division for a confidential chat.
Call 02 9231 6377 or email email@example.com
For more great jobs check out our website at www.aappointments.com.au