|Date Posted||January 7, 2019|
Customer service Travel Agent
Travel Consultant - Customer Care
Fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced travel consultant looking to move behind the scenes as a customer care consultant.
A household name, this leading travel company is experiencing consistent growth and in turn, require an experienced international travel consultant to assist in their customer care team.
You will be responsible for assisting the general public, via phone and email, with all international flight and accommodation enquiries. Whether it is a change to a booking, website query or booking special request, you will assist client's with VIP service.
- No face to face sales
- Varied rotating roster (no midnight shifts!)
- Supportive working environment
- Chill out room with bean bags and TV's
- Salary Package of $56,000
- Regular social lunches & events
WHAT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED?
- Minimum 18 months international travel consulting experience
- Strong Galileo experience
- Ticketing experience highly desirable
- Fluent English skills
- Australian industry experience
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!