|Date Posted||December 7, 2018|
Reservations travel Consultant
Event Travel Coordinator
Are you wanting to challenge yourself and add a little variety to your day? Sick of the same group enquiry day in day out?
Our client is a well-established market leader for travel and events. This company provides packages to major events such as the Australian open, grand final, Formula 1 Grand Prix, Cricket Australia and many other sporting events both domestic and abroad.
Working with some the world's best known brands you will be joining a very experienced and professional team that consistently deliver an exceptional level of service.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A minimum 2 years of reservations experience
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong Sales Focus and excellent customer service skills
- Solid and professional communication skills
- GDS and Ticketing skills - Sabre preferred
- Ability to Multitask
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
- A competitive salary package depending on experience
- Training and Development
- Located in the SOUTH suburbs by the coast!
- A fun and dynamic team
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!! This truly is a step in the right direction to further advance your career..