|Date Posted||August 9, 2019|
|Salary||$45K-$50K + commission|
- Feel like you’ve ‘been there done that’ in your travel career?
- Bored of booking Bali on repeat?
- Ready for your next challenge?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Looking for a challenging new travel role? Want to leave behind the Bali and Fiji cookie cutter itineraries? Then check out this exciting travel role.
This fun and energetic travel agency in Brisbane’s inner suburbs are known for creating personalized adventure itineraries to exciting destinations. No two requests will be the same.
As part of this team you will enjoy a strong base + commission salary package along with having the opportunity to join interesting educationals, and access to superb industry discounts. Your passion for travel has taken you around the globe, now let your experiences take you in a new and exciting direction.
To embark on this new adventure you will need min 3 years travel consulting experience, a proven sales ability, a strong work ethic and positive attitude
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Monday to Friday with Saturday on rotation
- Highly experienced and supportive team
- Industry benefits and incentives/bonuses
- Be part of a successful team
- Strong base salary + incentives
- Exciting famil opportunities
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Previous retail travel industry experience of 3+ years
- GDS skills – galileo preferred
- Impressive customer service skills
- Own client base an advantage
READY TO MAKE THE MOVE? APPLY TODAY!