|Date Posted||December 7, 2018|
|State||New South Wales (NSW)|
|Phone||02 9231 6377|
|Salary||Up to $50,000 - $59,999 Package DOE|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company is a Global Organisation who specialise in the inbound market. With a reputation for exceptional Travel Products and also first class service you will be working for a true leader in the Travel Industry.
A TYPICAL DAY
- As an inbound travel consultant, you will organising Group Tours
- Promoting Australia, your main duties will be to answer and resolve customer inquiries and making reservations and tour packages.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for Customer Service specialists to get your foot in the door into the Travel Industry.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Salary Package
- Staff development and career progression
- Work for a Global Organisation
- Located in the CBD
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED!
- Minimum 1 year in the Travel Industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional level of communication skills
- Groups experience preferred