|Date Posted||August 4, 2022|
HR & Training
|State||New South Wales (NSW)|
|Salary||PACKAGE: $115K +Super|
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES - SYDNEY
SALARY PACKAGE: $115K +Super
- Stylish cutting-edge boutique Hotel
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Dynamic and supportive management team
ABOUT YOUR NEW EMPLOYER
Our client is a centrally located Boutique Hotel that boasts career progression, excellent benefits and facilities.
They are currently seeking a talented HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES who is looking to bring their ideas to life and contribute to a high performing team.
Reporting to the General Manager:
- Develop communicate, and adapt all employment related policies & procedures
- Continuous management, review, adaptation, and improvement of the employee engagement process
- Sourcing, recruiting and retention of high-performing and brand-aligned talent
- Manage each employee’s employment life cycle, ensuring employees are suitable, trained, engaged and brand aligned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Previous Human Resource Management experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Sound organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Understanding of hotel operation
- Positive & enthusiastic team-oriented person
- Superior knowledge of employment legislation, awards and fair work regulations
- Strategic thinking and superior data analysis and translation
- Proficient use of standard office equipment and the Office 365 Suite
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
You will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and the unique opportunity to join this amazing team.
- Supportive management team
- Discounted accommodation throughout the Hotel Group
- Centrally located workplace
- Work from home – 1 day/week
Want to know more? Reach out to our Hospitality Division for a confidential chat.
Call 02 9231 6377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more great jobs check out our website at www.aappointments.com.au