|Date Posted||August 26, 2021|
HR & Training
|Salary||Salary Package up to $110K + Discounted Accommodation|
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER - LUXURY HOTEL GROUP
If you are an experienced and talented HRM with extensive experience within the hospitality industry looking for the next challenge in your career then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
We are searching for an experienced and qualified HRM to join this luxury hotel group as their onsite Human Resource Manager. Working closely with their international senior HR team, the GM and department heads , you will be responsible for all areas including recruitment, induction, training and development, WHS, mediation, industrial relations as well as compliance. In this hands on role you will be working alongside your team to ensure high brand standards are maintained and roll out new HR procedures and policies as required.
To be suitable in this role you will need:
- Experience as a Human Resource Manager; with a background in luxury hotel/resort environment highly desirable
- Qualifications in Human Resource Management
- Experience in Industrial Relations, WH&S, Hotel Award and EBA's
- Excellent communication skills
You will be rewarding with
- Attractive remuneration package up to $100K +
- Achievable KPI bonus of 10%
- Discounted accommodation on site
- Generous staff benefits and discounts internationally
- Supportive management team
- Opportunity for global career development
Applications are accepted in the strictest confidence.
Australian citizens and permanent residents need only apply.