|Date Posted||October 13, 2021|
|Phone||02 9231 6377|
|Salary||$50,000 - $55,000 + Super (Pro Rata)|
JUNIOR CORPORATE TRAVEL CONSULTANT
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This dynamic travel company has been a staple in the Melbourne Travel scene for many years, offering bespoke services to an ever growing list of customers. This newly created role will start off part-time, but will become full-time once International Travel returns.
DAY TO DAY
You will enjoy liaising with travellers and key accounts:
- Corporate travel arrangements for Australian accounts
- Hotels, car and all other ancillary products
- Creating long term relationships
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Business rewards
- Flexible working options
- Dynamic and experienced colleagues to learn from
- Exclusive memberships
- Training and support
- Split between working from home and office
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- 1-2 years' corporate travel consulting experience
- Excellent customer service
- Experience with back office systems such as Tramada and Serko
- Dynamic interpersonal skills
- Strong GDS knowledge - Galileo preferred but not essential
- Self-Ticketing an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that really values each and every one of their employees. Don't miss out as this fantastic opportunity will not last.