|Date Posted||July 16, 2021|
|State||New South Wales (NSW)|
- Ready to return back to the travel industry?
- Looking for a new and exciting opportunity to reignite your love of travel?
This is it.
We are currently assisting this exciting start up to launch in Australia. They will specilaise in special interest tours unlike any that have been seen before.
Working closely with the owner you will initially work across a range of departments.
Your role will include:
- Designing niche group tours to be sold to a global market
- Liaising and procuring domestic and international products including air and land
- Designing and managing marketing campaigns
- Assisting clients with enquiries and bookings as required
- Domestic and international travel on tours.
The Must Haves
- Extensive travel industry management experience
- Previous product and supplier relationship management
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Wholesale or group travel knowledge
- Drive and determination
- Strong Salary Package
- Career development
- Travel opportunities
- Be part of a new and exciting company
Please note this role will be starting on a part time basis 3 days/week with the view to go full time early next year.
Intrigued and want to know more?
Click Apply Now or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org