|Date Posted||January 18, 2021|
Hotels & Hospitality
|State||South Australia (SA)|
This award winning hotel is opening their new and revitalised day spa and are looking for an experienced manager to lead a team of 8 consultants.
Located less than 30 minutes away from Adelaides' CBD, this Iconic hotel prides themselves on their chef hatted restaurant, award winning wines, sweeping panoramic views, with local high end products used throughout the hotels and indulgent day spa.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a day spa manager to lead a small team. This is a hands on role so will require someone who is happy to also be a big team player whilst also leading by example. There will also be ongoing development and training provided in this role.
To be successful in this role:
- 2 years + Management experience
- Certificate/Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Must have min 1 year + experience as a massage/beauty therapist
- Superior sales and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethics
- Highly driven and motivated to succeed and continuously improve
- Ability to work on a rotating roster
If you are looking to take on an exciting new challenge, this may be the opportunity you are looking for. For more great roles check out our website at www.aaappointments.com.au