|Date Posted||December 5, 2018|
|Salary||Hourly Rate + Super + perks|
- High pay
- Normal business hours
- Hands on events/Group/Corporate Experience
- exciting workplace with event attendance expected
This boutique agency in Melbourne's South Eastern Suburbs boasts incentive and travel events &conferences for companies based in Aus. and overseas. With the need for companies to build exciting and motivating events where their people get to travel, explore and feel invigorated by their work becoming more and more popular, the team has rapidly expanded and is looking for temps to joining the team on a 2 month project
As an experienced travel agent you will be assisting in both groups and corporate departments in the registration booking and logistics of getting attendees to the event destinations including transfers and accommodation.
Closer to the event you will be expected to meet and greet attendees at bus depo's, airports or points of interest to ensure they are boarded and ready to go!
A select few will also be lucky enough to attend the event and assist with ground logistic on the day so if you are keen to get into travel events, this is a great way to learn the trade!
- Minimum 12 months experience as a corporate or groups travel agent
- MUST be able to book using Amadeus
- Clear english and communication skills
- Bubbly and enthusiastic personality with a hands on approach to work
INTERVIEWING NOW! APPLY!