|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
|State||Western Australia (WA)|
|Salary||Hourly Rate + Super + perks|
- Excellent Hourly + Salary available
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- No weekends or late nights
- Central Location
- Onsite perks & Social events and more!
These stars of the industry run a National business with a presence in multiple states. Excelling in Corporate and Group travel they are bets know for their incredible travel events and incentive trips for well known Brands. A people orientated business, consultants enjoy normal business hours of work, yoga sessions, social hours and perks generated from the many events/conferences and partners the business has.
As a Corporate Travel Agent you will work within a team both large and small accounts utilising Galileo and Amadeus systems to ensure an efficient, smooth and competitive service for your clients. It will be to you and your tam to ensure your inbox is cleared of requests and that all requests are booked and invoiced each day.
- Minimum 2 years corporate travel experience
- Must be able to use Galileo and Amadeus
- Self Ticketing skills highly desirable
- Organisation skills and ability to work with others is essential
With 2019 on the horizon, now is the time to start looking at fresh and new start in your travel career! APPLY and learn more now!