|Date Posted||January 11, 2019|
|State||New South Wales (NSW)|
|Salary||Salary up to $60K + super|
GROUPS AND EVENTS ROLE
Groups, Conferencing & Events Travel Consultant
This Boutique Travel Management Company has an exciting new opening in their Groups & Events team! Reputable organisation that is growing in leaps & bounds.....
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage corporate client's event, conference & group travel requirements;
- Coordinate & manage extensive travel logistics (nationally & internationally), accommodation, transfers & ancillary products;
- Adhere to SLA's;
- Coordinate & negotiate budgets;
- Source appropriate venue specific to the client's needs.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Groups/ Conferencing/ Event Travel Consulting role
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong GDS skills
- Ability to manage multiple events & tasks simultaneously
- Highly motivated & a team player
- Strong understanding of the MICE industry
What's on offer?
This role will see you working Monday to Friday hours, earning a high base salary (depending on experience) with added employee benefits.
If you are ready for your next challenge in the MICE space then we want to hear from you!
Call us today to find out more about this role......