|Date Posted||July 29, 2020|
Contracting, Buying & Product
We're on the hunt for a highly experienced domestic product manager with top notch negotiating skills and who is well connected.
Our client is a highly respected international travel company who believe in providing truly unique experiences for their clients whilst giving back to the community.
Due to current travel restrictions and trends they are seeking an experienced domestic Product Manager to come and build their Australian product offering.
This role will begin with the primary focus of developing the company's domestic product program and building local partnerships.
As the role evolves it will also include day to day management of itineraries when required, training of consultants and more.
What's In It For You
- Strong Salary Package
- Fun, motivating and supportive work environment
- Health and wellbeing courses
- Famils and Discounted travel and more
Initially starting as a four month contract this role has the potential to then go permanent.
What You Need
- Previous experience as a domestic product manager
- Established supplier relationships across Australia
- Small group planning experience highly desirable
- Be an advocate for sustainable and community minded travel
Exceptional Interstate work from home candidates may also be considered.