|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
|Salary||$70-75k + Super|
VIP Leisure Travel Consultant
About the Company
- Amazing opportunity to work for a leading Travel Management Company
- Huge emphasis on staff development where they will nurture your skills
- Great opportunity gaining new skills and knowledge in conferences and event management
- Offering excellent training and a supportive work environment
- Be a part of a creative, fun and dynamic environment.
About the Role
- Provide exceptional customer service and product knowledge
- You will be working on domestic and international incentives and conferences.
- Enjoy going the extra mile for your VIP clients and build strong relationships with major airlines
- Work directly with the General Manager in this diverse role to grow the travel business.
What's in it for you?
- Manage a small number of VIP clients and accounts
- Top Salary Package with salary reviews
- Great location near transportation
- Monday to Friday hours only
- Work with only True Professionals in the Industry
- Fast Track your career
Skills & Expertise
- Min 5 years international Corporate Consulting Experience.
- Strong GDS skills
- Exceptional airfare knowledge
- Proven ability to achieve KPI's
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work Autonomously